Sep 1, 2011

Out-of-body experience

What creates egoism, what truly seperates us from other human beings, the entire universe, nature, from love, from god and even from ourselves is the idea of being someone. But it is not just the sentence "I AM." that takes us a million miles away from love. I believe that "I AM." is correct, but a fundamental piece of the puzzle is missing. "I AM YOU." "I AM WE". "I AM PART OF THE UNIVERSE". "I AM PART OF GOD". When you only say "I AM", then you have already seperated yourself. I believe that all war, egoism, discrimination, any kind of violence or greed will stop once you put in that little big extension. And you'll feel the bliss, the energy. The moment when nothing else matters anymore but the eternal peace surrounding you.

This TED Talk brought me to tears of joy. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment